Those that do, wouldn’t have it any other way – those that don’t, can’t understand it.
To understand this, let’s have a look at the pros and cons. Just like we did in our post about the bouldering shirt.
– Durable and easy to repair
– Good protection against cuts and scrapes
– Walk straight off the wall and into da club
– Restricts movement
– Kinda hard to move in them
– Sometimes you can’t move in them
– It’s hard to do flexible moves in them
Well, looks like the cons outweigh the pros! It’s official, only maniacs climb in jeans…
However, there is denim and there is denim. And there is climbing denim. If you really want that denim look when you are sending, we recommend you check out: Boulder Denim.
Feature image by adifansnet.